UKSOF is delighted to offer Social Media Masterclass for Florists, with Social Media expert Sam Flynn.
Over the course of the day, Sam will lead you through subjects essential to the use of social media, such as:
- The social media platforms you need to focus on - decided which platforms to use and understanding how to use the platforms.
- Getting set up and maximising your profiles - creating your profiles, the correct use of imagery within them and additional information to help your profiles stand out
- What to say in your social media updates - creating content that attracts followers and converts them in to customers, how to be different, how to get your content seen by as many people as possible
- How to build your following with your target market - understanding who your target market is and how to find and attract them on social media
- How to convert your followers in to paying customers - taking the next steps to grow your business with social media and create lifetime customers who spend the word for you
- How to manage negativity - handling complaints via social media and turning them in to positives
- Managing your time on social media and scheduling content - getting the most from social media without spending hours on there daily and scheduling your content to help reduce time
There will also be short breaks throughout the course, with plenty of time for Q&A's and networking available.
Please note the course will be a theory course, with no practical floral work.
You can find more about Sam's work at www.samflynn.co.uk/
11th January 2018
Space: 20 spaces available
Location: The UK School of Floristry, Aintree, Liverpool
Hours: 9:30am ~ 4:30pm approximately
For all bookings and enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!